BrainBashers Battleships - April 16 - 10 x 10 - Puzzle E - 10 Givens
BrainBashers © Kevin Stone
• Find all of the hidden ships.
• The numbers across the top and down the side tell you how many ship pieces are in the respective row/column.
• The small ships across the top tell you which ships are hidden in the grid.
• A ship can only be found horizontally or vertically.
• Ships are never adjacent to each other, neither vertically, horizontally, nor diagonally.
Printed from BrainBashers [www.brainbashers.com]