Cops And Robbers
River crossing puzzles:
Three cops have arrested three robbers. However, the shortest way back to jail involves a river crossing, and there is a very small boat, which can only carry two people.
- Anyone can row the boat.
- If there are any cops present on either side of the river, they are not allowed to be outnumbered by robbers on that side.
- Anyone in the boat is considered to be on that side of the river.
- Click here to see the answer.
Can you help the cops get the robbers to the other side of the river?
- Click a Cop/Robber to move to/from the boat.
- Click the arrow to move the boat to the other side.
This original version of this puzzle is over 1,000 years old.