BrainBashers Nurikabe - October 11
Nurikabe Puzzle © Josh Metzler
• Find all of the islands.
• The completed grid is a sea of Blue water with White islands.
• The numbers tell you how many White squares are in each island.
• Every island is isolated from every other island vertically and horizontally but they may touch diagonally.
• Any Blue water square can be reached from any other (i.e. they are connected).
• 2x2 Blue water blocks are NOT allowed (2x2 White island blocks are).
Printed from BrainBashers [www.brainbashers.com]