BrainBashers Daily MathemaGrids - Aug 08 - Puzzle C
Puzzle Copyright © Kevin Stone
• Complete the grid using all of the digits 1 to 9.
• When completed all of the sums must be correct.
• The sums are solved strictly left to right, up to down.
• The normal order of mathematical operations is ignored.
• For example 2 + 5 x 9 is calculated as (2 + 5) x 9 = 63.
• There are no ÷ 1 in the puzzle.
• There are no x 1 in the puzzle (although there might be 1 x).
• At no point will any calculation go below zero, or fractional.
[Puzzle Code = MathemaGrids-0808-C-103622]
Find more puzzles at BrainBashers [www.brainbashers.com]