Daily Battleships - Oct 23 - 12 x 12 Puzzle A [15 Givens]
Copyright © Kevin Stone
• Find all of the hidden ships.
• The numbers across the top and down the side tell you how many ship pieces are in the respective row/column.
• The small ships across the top tell you which ships are hidden in the grid.
• A ship can only be found horizontally or vertically.
• Ships are never adjacent to each other, neither vertically, horizontally, nor diagonally.
[Puzzle Code = BattleShips-1023-12x12-A-350867]
Find more puzzles at BrainBashers [www.brainbashers.com]