BrainBashers Daily CalcuDoku - Dec 06 - 7 x 7 Medium
Puzzle Copyright © Kevin Stone
• Complete the grid such that every row and column contains the digits 1 to the size of the grid.
• Each row and column contains each digit only once.
• A cage clue tells you the answer after the cage values have undergone the specified mathematical operation.
• The clue doesn't tell you which way around the digits occur, just the answer to the calculation.
• A digit can appear more than once in a cage.
[Puzzle Code = CalcuDoku-1206-7x7-Medium-120591]
Find more puzzles at BrainBashers [www.brainbashers.com]