Puzzle Copyright © Kevin Stone
Objective / Rules
- Find all of the hidden tents.
- Each tent is attached to one tree (so there are as many tents as there are trees).
- The numbers across the top and down the side tell you how many tents are in the respective row or column.
- A tent can only be found horizontally or vertically adjacent to a tree.
- Tents are never adjacent to each other, neither vertically, horizontally, nor diagonally.
- A tree might be next to two tents, but is only connected to one.
Share link: www.brainbashers.com/u674851