Can you complete the grid and satisfy the mathematical cage clues?
Click the link below to access the Weekly Special
- Can you complete the grid such that every row and column contains every number exactly once, whilst at the same time making sure the cage clues are satisfied? Very similar to Killer Sudoku except it's addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- A cage clue tells you answer after the cage values have undergone the specified mathematical operation.
- Read the help/walkthrough page on CalcuDoku for the rules, a more detailed explanation, and a walkthrough.
- The Hard puzzles can be sometimes require some advanced Sudoku techniques.
- Would you like a (free) Sudoku for a small, local, community newsletter. Or a monthly puzzle for your company's bulletin. Or a range of puzzles for your local newspaper? Or puzzles for a project of any size? KNS Puzzles was set up by my brother (Julian), specifically to provide commercial access to all of my content (current and old). If it involves BrainBashers puzzles, he will try his best to help. Take a look at my contact page for more information.