Pre-Championship Rehearsal - Logic PuzzlesAt last month's rehearsal, four top athletes competed in two qualifying 400 metre races.
As the results were expected to be mislaid, various notes were taken to ensure the accuracy of the overall placings:
- No-one finished both races in the same position.
- In both races Sam beat the runner whose surname was Donald.
- Blake Curtail came third in the second race and Pat came last in the first race.
- In the second race the athlete whose surname was Arnold won, and the athlete whose surname was Bowler came last.
- In the first race, Blake beat Jamie, but Jamie beat Sam.
Share link: www.brainbashers.com/zgbd