Downhill Mountain Bike Race - Logic PuzzlesAt the recent BrainBashers downhill mountain bike race, four entrants entered the challenging slalom event.
- Alex came first.
- The entrant wearing number 2 wore red, whereas Drew didn't wear yellow.
- The loser wore blue and Stevie wore number 1.
- Glen beat Stevie and the person who came second wore number 3.
- The entrant in yellow beat the entrant in green.
- Only one of the entrants wore the same number as their final position.
Can you determine who finished where, the number and colour they wore?
A box for your workings out:
Hint: Alex wore red.
Share link: www.brainbashers.com/znla
Note: BrainBashers has a Dark Mode setting.