BrainBashers Sports Day - Logic PuzzlesDuring the recent BrainBashers school sports day, four students were competing in the 400 metres hurdles. Official figures mysteriously went missing just after the event, however, various spectators could remember the following information. Glen was never suspected though!
1. Alex won and wore red.
2. The student wearing number 1 came third.
3. Blake beat the student in yellow, but wasn't wearing number 2.
4. Only one student finished in the same position as the number they wore, but they didn't wear red.
5. Emery beat the student wearing number 3 and Glen wore yellow.
6. The student in green wore number 2.
7. A spectator remembered one student wore blue, but couldn't remember anything else about them.
Can you determine the positions the students finished in, along with the numbers and colours they wore?
Share link: www.brainbashers.com/zokl