Can you find where all of the skyscrapers are?
Click the link below to access the Weekly Special
- Can you find where all of the skyscrapers are? You have a grid of squares, all of which contain a skyscraper of various sizes. Around the grid are clues telling you how many skyscrapers you can see from that position.
- Read the help/walkthrough page on Skyscrapers for the rules, a more detailed explanation, and a walkthrough.
- The 4x4 Easy/Med puzzles are either Easy or Medium and this varies and changes daily.
- Larger puzzles are much harder than smaller puzzles (e.g. the Easy 8x8 is far harder than the Hard 5x5, but much easier than the Hard 8x8).
- Would you like a (free) Sudoku for a small, local, community newsletter. Or a monthly puzzle for your company's bulletin. Or a range of puzzles for your local newspaper? Or puzzles for a project of any size? KNS Puzzles was set up by my brother (Julian), specifically to provide commercial access to all of my content (current and old). If it involves BrainBashers puzzles, he will try his best to help. Take a look at my contact page for more information.