Daily Net Slide
Can you slide the squares to reconnect the network?
Click the link below to access the Weekly Special
- Can you slide the squares to reconnect the network? You have a network of computers that has been scrambled, slide the squares such that every computer is connected to every other computer.
- Read the help/walkthrough page on Net Slide for the rules, a more detailed explanation, and a walkthrough.
- Even the medium puzzles are actually quite tricky.
- The network wraps off the edge of the screen on Very Hard puzzles, right to left, bottom to top, etc. Medium puzzles have internal barriers that the network cannot cross.
- Would you like a (free) Sudoku for a small, local, community newsletter. Or a monthly puzzle for your company's bulletin. Or a range of puzzles for your local newspaper? Or puzzles for a project of any size? KNS Puzzles was set up by my brother (Julian), specifically to provide commercial access to all of my content (current and old). If it involves BrainBashers puzzles, he will try his best to help. Take a look at my contact page for more information.